Friday, June 22, 2007

What a Great Idea

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! It feels like forever since I have talked to any of my Nauvoo 9! This will be a fantastic way to keep in touch and to update each other on what is going on! As for the Forts we are doing great! The summer is already burning hot here in Austin Texas, but we have been spending a lot of time in the pool to keep us cool! Nate and I just got back from our first cruise. Neither one of us have ever been on a cruise and it was a blast! We went to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. As for the rest of the summer, I am going to girls camp and in August am coming to Utah and Idaho! I am coming to see Amanda's little bundle of joy! So if anyone is available I would LOVE to see all who will be in Utah or Idaho! Well I will stop boring you with my life, but I love ya'll and can't wait to hear how everyone is doin!

Lindsay
PS I will post pictures later!

No comments: