Wednesday, June 27, 2007

IS HE HERE YET?


Hey fantastic girls! I am not very tech savvy, but this whole blogg thing is such a great idea. I love reading about y'all and everything you are doing. I feel like seeing the pictures and reading about you gives me my Nauvoo fix. :) Well, Giff and I are still waiting for our little one to come. I am exactly a week away from my due date (July 4th) and ready for him to come now. My mom is coming up a few days before I'm due, so I am very relieved and excited to have her help. We are pretty set on naming him Jaden Gifford Nielson and we finally finished his little nursery of vintage airplanes. It has been so fun to get ready for him to come and now I am just anxious to get him here now. While I have been getting bigger and bigger, Giff has been waiting to hear from the nursing schools he applied to. He applied to the University of Texas in Austin and to BYU-Idaho. He was lucky enough to get into both, but he will probably finish out here in Idaho. The temple here in Rexburg has really progressed and we are excited for the dedication and open house next year sometime. I never thought I would live down the street from a temple again after living in Nauvoo, but here I am again. It has been awesome to watch the temple get built. Well anyways, life is going great for the Nielson family here in Rexburg. We love ya and miss ya.


Love,

Amanda

No comments: