Monday, August 20, 2007

Boise

Hey Girls! Josh and I have moved to Boise. I was actually really sad to leave Pocatello but I am hoping we will have some good experiences here. We are only planning on being here for a year. Josh will (hopefully) graduate in May. Our plan is to then move back to Pocatello so I can finish my school. I guess time will tell. We moved into an apartment and it was hard to move from your own house with lots of space to an apartment with all your neighbors really, really close. However, there seems to be a lot more to do here and a lot more places to go. So, if any of you are near Boise anytime soon (which I doubt you will be) you are welcome to stop by. I got a job with the school district here and I am excited about that. I guess I will be Josh's sugar momma for the next year. Hahaha. I hope all is well with each of you. I love you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen what is your new address?