Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Latest on Jaden

This is our little family at Mesa Falls near Rexburg a few weeks ago. Jaden hates to be bundled up, but it was a little chilly.
This is Jaden's first trip to Texas. Of course we had to buy him all of the Texas gear we could. Giff went to the UT football game with my brother and they yelled so loud they didn't have voices when they came home. We had a blast down there! Grandma and Grandpa Hollingsworth could hardly stand it!
Jaden was a penguin for Halloween. I don't know if he liked it very much, but we sure did.
Jaden is four months old in this picture. We tried to get him to smile for the camera, but he just liked staring at the light on it. We took so many pictures he started balling. I guess he doesn't like the camera all that well yet.
Yes!! He has now discovered his toes. Who knew we could be so excited about our little one discovering toes. We must be parents I guess.
These are a few updates on our little Jaden. I am anxious to see what's going on with all of your families lately too. Happy Thanksgiving early!!
Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

He is so cute! Way to go on all the Texas gear- true spirit! =) I'm dying for the Nauvoo newsletter to see what everyone else is up to. I can't believe Jaden is already 4 mo. old...or older! Yikes. I can't keep track of time.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how old he is either! He looks like a spitting image of Gifford! I'm glad you are loving life as a new mommy and a happy family!